Do you think that hating yourself makes it impossible to love others?
- snowydistress5 answered: No, not at all. I take others into consideration to forget about my self hate. Once they make me aware of it, it goes downhill though. eh
- theguywithpurpose answered: Yes and no. I think that you can’t be truly happy in the relationship if you hate yourself. But it’s not impossible.
- danascullyseyeroll answered: “If you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else? Can I get an AMEN?” -RuPaul
- clicheterie answered: i think it’s kinda impossible to love others hating yourself. just saying…
- quantasalmastenho answered: It makes it harder because it makes me feel unworthy to love someone. It makes me wonder if I should love them because I am so awful.
- roahnari answered: It makes it far, far harder. I really do believe that to love someone else, you must learn to love yourself, first.
- shoren18 posted this